A life-long entrepreneur and sports fan, Bill Rasmussen’s innovations in advertising, sports and broadcasting are numerous and include not only the creation of ESPN, but also the concept for “Sports Center,” wall-to-wall coverage of NCAA regular-season and “March Madness” college basketball.
- RT @jhd16: CNBC’s Jim Cramer said, “This notion that ESPN will no longer control the narrative is so important...Every time I try to get pe… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 month ago
- RT @CoachJohnson64: Congratulations to @tcunningham67 on making the @d3football #AllRegionTeam! Next stop, #AllAmerican! #Cunningham4AllAme… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 month ago
- RT @DePauwAthletics: #6/15 @DePauw_WBB moves to 3-0 with 69-62 win at Franklin. Howard 17 pts/5 ast, Budde 15 pts, Keefe 12 pts/9 reb #Team… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 month ago
- RT @DePauwAthletics: Howard of @DePauw_WBB Named NCAC Women's Basketball Player of the Week following a career-high 25 point performance #T… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 months ago
- Oh the memories! However, while you wandered off to Alaska, I managed to do 3 Maui Classics...both great tournament… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 months ago
- RT @DePauwAthletics: Senior offensive lineman Andrew Saunders scores the opening touchdown of the #MononBell game #TeamDePauw https://t.co/… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 months ago
- RT @JonRRogers: Good primer on the Monon Bell game by my friend @davidjziemba with a fantastic summation from @KenOwenPR - https://t.co/po… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 months ago