A life-long entrepreneur and sports fan, Bill Rasmussen’s innovations in advertising, sports and broadcasting are numerous and include not only the creation of ESPN, but also the concept for “Sports Center,” wall-to-wall coverage of NCAA regular-season and “March Madness” college basketball.
- Some Western Mass @WWLP22News stirring more memories. I joined as Sports Director just 12 yrs after St. Patricks Da… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 6 hours ago
- Wow...what a memory! My last show on @WWLP22News was nearly 45 years ago. Thanks for the memories Art. twitter.com/art_demers/sta… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 day ago
- Congratulations @espn_chris - well deserved! Great to see you during my visit! twitter.com/KatinaESPN/sta… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 days ago
- How well I remember...along with flu shortened January one year...locusts another...plus Monon Bell games...pot ste… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 days ago
- I'll be watching from Seattle this year, but nothing like seeing a Monon Bell game in person! Go Tigers! twitter.com/DMarkMcCoy/sta… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 6 days ago
- Good to see that the Boomer is back!!! twitter.com/bhofheimer_esp… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 3 weeks ago
- How football coverage has changed! First games on TV were covered with 3 black & white cameras. TV Sports coverage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 months ago