A life-long entrepreneur and sports fan, Bill Rasmussen’s innovations in advertising, sports and broadcasting are numerous and include not only the creation of ESPN, but also the concept for “Sports Center,” wall-to-wall coverage of NCAA regular-season and “March Madness” college basketball.
- This an amazing photo of recent campus entrance upgrade. So very different from my days in Greencastle. The transfo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 week ago
- Fortunate to have been a part of this amazing series a few years ago. Another outstanding roster of speakers this m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 week ago
- RT @RGabriel4HOF: SPECIAL MESSAGE from the great @RamsNFL Roman Gabriel to his fans and supporters! Go #Rams! #NFL #LA #NOvsLA #RomanGabrie… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 week ago
- RT @DePauwMusic: Merry Christmas from the @DePauwU School of Music! https://t.co/lNZpnHP1S1 Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 weeks ago
- RT @jhd16: Thank you @RobMaaddi for being a guest on my show, "Press Conference" on @radiovision_1 today, as we discussed his career as wel… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 month ago
- I was introduced to those words in September 1950 and they are as fresh in my mind today as they were then when War… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 month ago
- RT @DePauwAthletics: Congratulations, Kris! @DePauw_WBB @TigerPrideAD #d3h #TeamDePauw https://t.co/ngIsh5EBUd Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 month ago