A life-long entrepreneur and sports fan, Bill Rasmussen’s innovations in advertising, sports and broadcasting are numerous and include not only the creation of ESPN, but also the concept for “Sports Center,” wall-to-wall coverage of NCAA regular-season and “March Madness” college basketball.
- Millions of fans have never known life without @ESPN. (Yes, there really was a time without wall-to-wall sports 24/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 days ago
- This says it all! ESPN's mission from day 1, Sept 7, 1979! Congrats on continuing the commitment with the launch of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 days ago
- The day started out as a trip to NJ to celebrate my daughter Lynn's 16th birthday. One traffic jam and 10 hours lat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 week ago
- espnfrontrow.com/2019/07/the-st… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 month ago
- Bill and Ken Owen on DePauw campus in 2017 instagram.com/p/BzyNaXdhqiw/… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 month ago
- That is true! Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 5 months ago
- RT @NegroLeagueFilm: @Bill_ESPN @whitesox Absolute legend. Honored to have met him and capture some of his stories on video. Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 5 months ago