A life-long entrepreneur and sports fan, Bill Rasmussen’s innovations in advertising, sports and broadcasting are numerous and include not only the creation of ESPN, but also the concept for “Sports Center,” wall-to-wall coverage of NCAA regular-season and “March Madness” college basketball.
- espnfrontrow.com/2019/07/the-st… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 13 hours ago
- Bill and Ken Owen on DePauw campus in 2017 instagram.com/p/BzyNaXdhqiw/… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 4 days ago
- That is true! Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 4 months ago
- RT @NegroLeagueFilm: @Bill_ESPN @whitesox Absolute legend. Honored to have met him and capture some of his stories on video. Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 4 months ago
- Saw him in action many times. Fan favorite, exciting to watch and seemingly played forever. Amazing stat: 1st ML at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 4 months ago
- Yes indeed, and looking forward to the 40th Anniversary of that historic launch at 7:00 PM, Friday, September 7, 19… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 4 months ago
- Another easy one: You'll figure it out with this simple fact: I was 48 years old when ESPN launched in 1979. twitter.com/VinLospinuso91… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 4 months ago