A life-long entrepreneur and sports fan, Bill Rasmussen’s innovations in advertising, sports and broadcasting are numerous and include not only the creation of ESPN, but also the concept for “Sports Center,” wall-to-wall coverage of NCAA regular-season and “March Madness” college basketball.
- Admittedly the game is different from its first 65-70 years, but, barring injury, it's easy to imagine Torres walk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 16 hours ago
- Great job @AROD ! It's fun moments like this that make baseball the great game that is is. Arch rivals on the field… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 5 days ago
- Clearly @ESPN is more than just scores - standings and sports star interviews. twitter.com/RNealonsports/… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 3 weeks ago
- Thanks Jessica - hope our paths cross again and we can share more of the @espn story. twitter.com/jessmendoza/st… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 3 weeks ago
- To add context to last weekend's stats: There are 8,760 hours in a year. The naysayers of 1979 who universally pred… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 month ago
- Thanks Mike - a really fun moment celebrating ESPN's 40th. Delivered as only the one and only @IAMQUEENLATIFAH can… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 month ago
- The mission: To serve sports fans anytime anywhere! Skeptics said, "it'll never work!" Clearly, for 40 years sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 month ago