A life-long entrepreneur and sports fan, Bill Rasmussen’s innovations in advertising, sports and broadcasting are numerous and include not only the creation of ESPN, but also the concept for “Sports Center,” wall-to-wall coverage of NCAA regular-season and “March Madness” college basketball.
- How football coverage has changed! First games on TV were covered with 3 black & white cameras. TV Sports coverage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 days ago
- Enjoyed it Alex..good luck with the show! twitter.com/AlexFeuz/statu… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 5 days ago
- ICYMI From @ESPNFrontRow check this out: espnfrontrow.com/2018/09/espn-m… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 week ago
- RT @espn: Stream Live Sports, Groundbreaking Originals and ESPN+ Exclusives. Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 week ago
- James... you and others lke you are the reason @espn & @sportscenter became wildly successful! The mission: To serv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 week ago
- RT @stanverrett: i remember the early days as a viewer, watching @SportsCenter dreaming of sitting at that desk, i remember the first time… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 week ago
- Thank you Sage. Focus, passion and persistence produce amazing results. Congratulations on your success. Look forwa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 week ago