A life-long entrepreneur and sports fan, Bill Rasmussen’s innovations in advertising, sports and broadcasting are numerous and include not only the creation of ESPN, but also the concept for “Sports Center,” wall-to-wall coverage of NCAA regular-season and “March Madness” college basketball.
- Oh the memories! However, while you wandered off to Alaska, I managed to do 3 Maui Classics...both great tournament… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 days ago
- RT @DePauwAthletics: Senior offensive lineman Andrew Saunders scores the opening touchdown of the #MononBell game #TeamDePauw https://t.co/… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 week ago
- RT @JonRRogers: Good primer on the Monon Bell game by my friend @davidjziemba with a fantastic summation from @KenOwenPR - https://t.co/po… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 week ago
- RT @DePauwAthletics: Letter from Orien Fifer '25 to the Indianapolis News (11/16/1932) that sparked the entry of the #MononBell into alread… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 week ago
- RT @jhd16: Honored to be part of another episode of "Money Matters TV," taped today in Philadelphia with co-host Patty Tawadros @Xercel & g… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 week ago
- Welcome back to #depauw in Greencastle, IN for Monon Bell week! @ DePauw University instagram.com/p/BbMu3I0Bq0Y/ Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 week ago
- Bill on campus of #DePauw meeting with Media Fellows @ Pulliam Center for Contemporary Media instagram.com/p/BbMt4iEhjBo/ Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 week ago