A life-long entrepreneur and sports fan, Bill Rasmussen’s innovations in advertising, sports and broadcasting are numerous and include not only the creation of ESPN, but also the concept for “Sports Center,” wall-to-wall coverage of NCAA regular-season and “March Madness” college basketball.
- RT @faith_sports1: Greatmemory @ProFootballHOF @TonyDungy Well deserved @AllProDadLeader @Colts @leighsteinberg @chriscabott @HunterSmithBa… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 1 day ago
- RT @TigerPrideAD: New podcast! 'Beyond the Tiger' highlights those that love @DePauwAthletics! Our first guest is Brad Hauter '87. https:… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 days ago
- RT @soldout41: Sat 8:06pmest Sold Out Sports RG3 stream afr.net free afrtalkapp @ProFootballHOF @WMoon1 @Bill_ESPN @jwelter… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 days ago
- RT @RomanGabriel3rd: Sat 8:06pmest Sold Out Sports tlk RG3 stream @AFRnet #afrtalkapp @Bill_ESPN @sportsjunkiesrejoice @kevinsizemore @DebC… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 days ago
- Looking forward to this....really enjoyed visiting with @RomanGabriel3rd Also look forward @ProFootballHOF /Seahawk… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 days ago
- True-true-true!!! Great ideas with no follow through = 0!!! twitter.com/joefav/status/… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 2 days ago
- Looking forward to "Rivalry Week" events. ux.indystar.com/story/news/edu… Follow Bill @Bill_ESPN 4 days ago